Let's see how this works in the real world.
OK, now I see.
1. I might want the abstract to be captured on the video blog page too
2. Does the abstract automatically insert the correct URL at the end of the e-mail?
It will need to because I don't learn the UR until I publish the page.
If it does show the URL, it needs to remove the URL when it's published to the video blog
3. Maybe there should be be some kind of canned statement.
Here's how WordPress handles it:
"Read the rest of this entry" ... with this being the link to the blog
On the other hand, I don't like how WordPress "handles" anything and I think there is a better way to do this.
I'd like the URL to show in the e-mail.
4. Have we sorted out the "insert the title on the URL" issue?
5. Is the "take live" clock set to eastern time?
6. Can you ad a "send now" button as a second option?
7. I notice that the clock disappears when I select "Live" - is that the same as a "send now" function